- To be an inclusive action group for individuals and communities with a passion for London’s River Thames.
- To protect the peaceful enjoyment of the river for all, taking into account the needs of the natural world, residents, businesses and visitors.
- To advocate for a sustainable, biodiverse river.
- To promote the heritage and public realm of the Thames.
- To prioritise a safer river for all.
- To promote London Thames communities as stakeholders in the river, holding to account those responsible for its governance.
- To work together with similarly aligned groups to further our objectives.
- To raise funds and disburse them in the pursuit of our objectives.
WHAT’S ON OUR MINDS RIGHT NOW? The Oceandiva … 72 Upper Ground … our Google Tool for reporting excessive party noise (please try it!) … Time-travelling the Thames with the London Mudlark …
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photograph by Todd Prescott
The RRG welcomes new members. You don’t need to live on the river to be part of our group: the RRG includes people who work and walk along the Thames, use its public transport — or simply care about it.